Search eLiquor Online
Income and Expense / Cashflow Projections
Download eLiquor Cashflow or Income and Expense Projection HERE.
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @eliquoronline
ZERO MONTHLY FEES
Available Store Areas
Included in R 260 000 Deal!eLiquor Express Bottle Stores for Sale GautengeLiquor Express Bottle Stores for Sale GautengBeer Fridge IncludedIncluded in R 195 000, 00 Deal!Liquor License IncludedIncluded in R 195 000, 00 Deal!Store Shelving IncludedIncluded in R 195 000, 00 Deal!Point of Sale IncludedIncluded in R 195 000, 00 Deal!CCTV Cameras IncludedIncluded in R 195 000, 00 Deal!POS Counter IncludedIncluded in R 195 000, 00 Deal!Shopfront Signage IncludedIncluded in R 195 000, 00 Deal!Store Training IncludedIncluded in R 195 000, 00 Deal!Open Supplier AccountsIncluded in R 195 000, 00 Deal!
Download eLiquor Purchase Agreement HERE
Download, print and study our eLiquor Purchase agreement in your own time. Then contact us when you are ready to meet.
Download eLiquor Online Business Profile HERE
Download eLiquor Online Business Profile HERE
eLiquor Member Deals and Discounts
Download Supplier Deals, Discounts, Specials and Promotions HERE (eLiquor Members ONLY!)
Cost of a Liquor License?
Download Business Plan
DOWNLOAD eLiquor Online Business Plan HERE (Approved Retailers Only.)
- Available Area
- Available Areas Eastern Cape
- Available Areas Freestate
- Available Areas Gauteng
- Available Areas KwaZulu Natal
- Available Areas Limpopo
- Available Areas Mpumalanga
- Available Areas North West
- Available Areas Northern Cape
- Available Areas Western Cape
- Become a Sales Representative
- Bottle Stores For Sale
- Business Finance or Business Loan
- Business for Sale
- Business Opportunities in South Africa
- Business Plan
- Cost of a Liquor License in South Africa
- Cost of a Store
- Eastern Cape Liquor Board
- Free State Gambling and Liquor Board
- Gauteng Department of Economic Development
- Gauteng Liquor Act
- KwaZulu Natal Liquor Authority
- Limpopo Department of Economic Development Environment and Tourism
- Liquor Distribution License
- Liquor License
- Mpumalanga Department of Economic Affairs and Tourism
- North West Department of Economic Development and Tourism
- Northern Cape Liquor Authority
- Pre-Approved Stores
- Register New User Account HERE
- Start your own Business
- Step By Step Setup Procedure
- Store Gallery
- Supplier Application Forms
- The Department of Trade and Industry: National Liquor Authority
- Western Cape Liquor Authority
- What is Included
- Zoning Certificate
eLiquor Online Job / Career Opportunities
Right to Trade
Jobs in South Africa
- Bottle Store for Sale Business Opportunities Cosmo City
- Bottle Store for Sale Business Opportunities Midrand
- Bottle Store for Sale Business Opportunities Roodepoort
- Bottle Store for Sale Business Opportunities Sandton
- Bottle Store for Sale Business Opportunities Soweto
- Bottle Store for Sale Business Opportunities Tembisa
- Bottle Store for Sale Gauteng
- Bottle Store for Sale Johannesburg
- Business Opportunities Alexandra
- Business Opportunities East Rand
- Business Opportunities Johannesburg
- Business Opportunities Lenasia
- Liquor License Gauteng
TagsBottle Store for Sale Bottle Store for Sale Business Opportunities Cosmo City Bottle Store for Sale Business Opportunities Midrand Bottle Store for Sale Business Opportunities Roodepoort Bottle Store for Sale Business Opportunities Sandton Bottle Store for Sale Business Opportunities Soweto Bottle Store for Sale Business Opportunities Tembisa Bottle Store for Sale Johannesburg Business Opportunities Alexandra Business Opportunities East Rand Business Opportunities Johannesburg Business Opportunities Lenasia Liquor License Johannesburg
Home » Step By Step Setup Procedure
Step by Step Store Set-Up Procedure (Liquor License Application Included)
DO YOU WANT TO OWN YOUR OWN BOTTLE STORE? BEFORE YOU START YOU WILL REQUIRE a COMPLETED AGREEMENT (DOWNLOAD HERE) AND COMMITMENT DEPOSIT, SO WE CAN ASSIST YOU TO:
- SOURCE AND SECURE A POSSIBLE RETAIL PREMISES / SHOP
- APPLY FOR YOUR LIQUOR LICENSE ON THE SECURED PREMISES
- COMPLETE A COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS PLAN THAT YOU CAN SUBMIT TO YOUR BANK / BANKS TO APPLY FOR A BUSINESS LOAN (IF REQUIRED).
- INTRODUCE YOU TO THE MAJORITY OF SUPPLIERS IN THE LIQUOR TRADE, AND ASSIST YOU TO OPEN YOUR SUPPLY ACCOUNTS. (DOWNLOAD DEALS AND DISCOUNTS HERE)
- SHOP-FITTING AND STORE SET-UP TAKES 21 WORKING DAYS AFTER LIQUOR LICENSE IS ISSUED.
— BUSINESS FOR SALE SA (@eliquoronline) October 31, 2018
— eLiquor Property (@eLiquorProp) September 25, 2018
OR YOU CAN:
Source and secure a retail space, store or premises (Negotiate beneficial occupation for the time the liquor license takes to be processed / issued) (We can assist you to find a retail space / premises AFTER you signed our purchase agreement and AFTER you paid a commitment deposit of R 30 000, 00 into our business account.) (This payment will be deducted from the purchase price of R 260 000, 00.) (PRE-APPROVED STORES AVAILABLE FOR APPROVED RETAILERS.)
- Request the Zoning Certificate of the premises that will be used for the liquor store.
- Our stores is maximum 80m2 (Additional size will require additional shopfitting or can be used for storage space.)
- Download, print and study our purchase agreement. (DOWNLOAD AGREEMENT HERE) eLiquor Online Agreement
- Forward proof of payment of commitment deposit of R 30 000, 00 firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to: 0862142935
- Complete documents and forward completed document to email@example.com or Fax to: 0862142935
- On receipt of agreement, on-site appointment will be scheduled on site and;
- Feasibility Study will be done
- Business Plan will be compiled on the approved premises (DOWNLOAD HERE)
- Pictures will be taken of the current state of the store.
- Online Pre-Application for Liquor License will be done on-site / at the store.
- Liquor license application will be compiled and will be submitted on the first Friday of the next month.
- Shop Fitting will be done, to ensure store is ready for inspection.
- Supplier application forms must be completed by the owner, and must be send to the suppliers before the store opens. (SUPPLIER APPLICATION FORMS IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE.) You will have access to all our suppliers after agreement is received.
- Retail Trading System and CCTV Camera Systems will be installed.
- An operations preparation manual will be received, full onsite store management training will be given to management and new staff before store opens.
17. OUR PAYMENT STRUCTURE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- The purchase price of the business is R 260,000.00 (Excluding VAT).
- All payments shall be paid into the business account of eLiquor™ Online as follows:-Business Account Number On Request Per Region / Your Province.)
Payment Reference: Full Name and Surname of Purchaser
PURCHASER will forward payment according to the terms as set out here-under to ELIQUOR as soon as contract is validated by acceptance and signature of this agreement by both parties and payment of the deposit (16.1) has been affected.
17.1 Deposit: R 30,000.00 (Excluding VAT) on signature of the agreement, before compiling business plan; (COMMITMENT DEPOSIT BEFORE WE CAN CONTINUE TO SOURCE AND SECURE POSSIBLE RETAIL SPACE OR SHOP IN YOUR REQUIRED AREA.)
17.2 Before: R 95,000.00 (Excluding VAT) before online submission of liquor license;
17.3 Before commencement of the installation of the cold room, shop fittings and fixtures;
Week 1: R 90,000.00 (Excluding VAT);
16.4 Before Retail Trading Systems and Store Signage is delivered and installed;
Week 2: R 30,000.00 (Excluding VAT);
17.5 Before CCTV Cameras is delivered and installed;
Week 3: R 15,000.00 (Excluding VAT).
18. OUR FEES:
Our fees is set at R 1 000, 00 (One Thousand Rand only) Online Marketing Fees and R 1 000, 00 Managment support fees a month. ELIQUOR ONLINE IS NOT a FRANCHISE and we do NOT charge a percentage of your turnover.